Sunday, March 3, 2013

Beauty Haul - Winter 2012

Wow, I just realized I haven't shared a haul for months! No wonder there are so many haul pictures that are backlogged on my computer. Time to share! I apologize in advance if some of these items are now out of stock as these are from past sale events.

Laura Mercier Haul
Laura Mercier Exclusive Colour Collection
The Exclusive Colour Collection was on sale direct from Laura Mercier for $29! It includes a full size Second Skin Cheek in Sunsoaked Bronze, Baked Eye Color in Aquamarine and Lip Glace in Coral Diamond. Love the set plus I bought the Sheer Lip Color in Kissed Lips which was part of their Summer Collection and was sold out when I was looking.

Laura Mercier Luxe Colour Portfolio
Also direct from Laura Mercier, their Luxe Colour Portfolio was on sale for $49 from $98! Includes 6 eyeshadows, 3 eyeliners and 2 blushes. Also with included are their luxe brushes. The African Violet eyeshadow is soooo beautiful! Swatches to come! I see that this set is now available at Sephora again, but is selling at it's original selling price at $98.

Laura Mercier Colour Preview Collection
I went a little crazy with the Laura Mercier Colour Preview Collection which was on sale at Sephora for $35. Crazy meaning I actually bought 2! Took advantage of it during their VIB sale too. It comes with a full size cheek color in Citrus Spark, eyeshadow duo in Sandstone/Cognac and lip colour in Grapefruit! The colors were so pretty that I just couldn't give it up.

Sephora Haul
Sephora Haul
Another haul from Sephora of their new sale items. The Tokidoki beauty products are being discontinued, they were all on sale for over 40% off. I was looking to get the little cardboard palettes since they were so cute and very similar to the Stila travel palettes. Also picked up some of their sale Hello Kitty items which was a cheek & eye palette. Too many deals!


And last but definitely not least, I bought the cult favorite Cargo blu ray powder! Beauty.com had it in a beautiful set for $42. Comes with a full size pressed powder and foundation/concealer. I've been using the concealer for quite some time now, swatches and review will be coming soon!.

Hope you like my haul updates. Swatches and reviews will be up! Please stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...