Saturday, April 9, 2011

Express, Abercrombie, Hollister Haul Apr 2011

Must be all this work stressing me out, I've turned into a MAJOR shopaholic recently. Splurging left and right. It doesn't help when all these stores are having their Spring clearance sales already! Here's some things I picked up from Express, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Hollister.

None of these online stores have free shipping, but they are having a really nice clearance sale right now. Express has an additional 20% off clearance items with code 1244 expires Apr 10, 2011. Mostly picked up work attire. As long as I can return, I'm not 100% spending all this much! Haha =D

Express.com Order
Abercrombie had a really nice sale recently - 30% off your entire purchase! You should "Like" them on Facebook to get the most up to date discounts that they DON'T advertise in their mailing list. I bought a few items last time, but most of them didn't fit me. =(  It seems like their sizing changed also. So I had to put in an exchange order, which wasn't so bad, because their clearance sale was 50% off! Lol... hauled again... They have a nice SpeedExchange service that offers you free shipping if you are planning to return or exchange items with them. Technically you are just placing another order and they are offering you free shipping, doesn't really matter if you do return anything to them. I actually picked out a lot more clothes in the second order, but they were sold out before I could check out! Crazy... >.<

Abercrombie.com 1st order
Abercrombie.com 2nd order (exchange)

I bought different sizes and colors of the Andrea off shoulder top. I thought at first that Medium would be just right for me since I normally wear Medium at A&F, but it turns out to be soooo huge on me. Repurchased in XS. Hopefully it works out. Not sure how much I like the green though, it's like a bright lime green, might be nice change for summer time. We'll see.

Hollister had the exact same promotion (50% off clearance items) as Abercrombie (it's still going on now). So I decided to check it out, only to pick out a bunch of stuff from there as well. Their styles are so similar to Abercrombie but are usually cheaper! Bought a whole bunch of button-down shirts.

Hollisterco.com Order

Beyond the Rack is one of those one day deal sites that offer steep discount on designer clothing and other items. They offer a lot of promotional credit as well. Recently they offered all their members a $25 credit. So I got myself these 2 pieces from a brand I don't know. Their shipping rate is always $9.95 for every order. Here's a ruffle front dress and a cowl neck top with ruffle details on the side. They look cute but it seems like their shipping is taking forever! I bought these on March 25 and they're still not here. Sigh..
Ruffle Front Dress $19.95
Cowl Neck Top $19.95

Well that's it for my clothing haul of the BEGINNING of April.. For some reason, I think they'll be more to come. And this is only my clothing haul, wait till you see my beauty hauls. >.<  I have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...