Monday, July 5, 2010

My Closet Overflow - Japanese/Korean Styles

Trying to clean out my room but my shopaholic outbursts are overflowing my closet and drawers! Here's a haul of all my new outbursts. Now I'm contemplating if I should keep them. They're all brand new and just stuffed in my closet. I didn't even get a chance to wear them yet. Leave me a comment if you are interested. I can post it up on eBay for purchase.
I bought all of these online from authorized Korean and Japanese Fashion sellers. They're pretty good quality items, I was pleasantly surprised. ^_^ enjoy!
For more products, go to http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mellies.closet.
Peasant Top $19.99 (A little too cute for me)
 
Bowknot Sweater $24.99 (not really my color)
 Chiffon Dress Tunic $24.99 (Too frilly for me)
Off Shoulder Tunic $24.99 (SOLD)
Wool Coat $45.99 (I have too many wool jackets!)
Wool Jacket $44.99 (Too many wool jackets! but this one I really really like. Haha, I might keep it.)
Off Shoulder Lace Tunic $24.99 (Really cute, I want to keep this too ^_^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...